Momochi's Dragon Ball Zee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Momochi's Dragon Ball Zee

Come here for some info on my server Dragon Ball Zee.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Majin story by Shuruki

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Majin story by Shuruki Empty New Majin story by Shuruki February 9th 2011, 10:30 pm

shuruki

shuruki

One day a Changeling had landed on the planet vegeta he had wanted to study other races and so he had made a ship and came across vegeta and had landed on it, At first he saw a dark fiqure ahead and so he started walking towards the fiqure, It seemed to have shaggy hair in the shape of a human but for some reason this race had a tail He had wondered to himself "Hmm Humans with a tail, There power Level seem to be alot more powerful then a human and very much more powerful then himself" When he had got closer to the fiqure there appeared to be hundreds of more and they began laughing at the Changeling saying "Haha... You worthless creature trying to study us, Well Study this!!" As they started kicking the poor little guy, Changeling he had managed to get away back to his ship running in fear he had been wondering why they would do that to him... But then he started to enrage saying to himself "I will get my revenge on those monkey freaks I will kill them all!" As he starts to laugh evilly then he had thought "I am to weak to kill them... What am I kidding they out number me and just one of them are stronger then me..., But wait I know Ill create a monster to kill them all!" As he began to laugh again he started to add some chemicals and adding some of his kai making a creature of his own, He had made it very fat and big and pink with some sort of strip of somesort with a ball on his head Then he thought to himself "Hmm It needs a name what to name it..... Raru?... No, No Koru? Thats not it Hmm I know! Majin Ryuu.. Buu for short yes yes that will do as he dressed his pink fat monster in white baggy pants with a belt with a ")v(" on it then he had put some yellow gloves on his hands with some sort of jacket, Now his Majin had started to have a strange smile on his face and seemed to be wobbling about acting really dumly for a powerful creature He thought to himself "This creature is very dum at the moment but im sure he will get smarter along the years.... Hehehheh, Soon the planet with the monkeys on it will be destroyed and they will bow to me! While his monster was dancing around The wizard had slaped his face and said "Erg....I hope he will get smarter soon" Then majin Ryuu had said "Smarter? Ryuu get smarter ryuu get smarter Ryuu get smarter!" He said in a high pitched voice, The Majin was displeased with his creature and said "Shut up! Uhg your annoying!" Then buu said "Ryuu annoying ryuu annoying Ryuu annoying!!" in his high pitched voice.. And the Changeling slaps his face again and says "Uhg!", And then tells Ryuu hes reason of living which was destroying vegeta and killing all saiyans he had saw.. Will the wizard get his revenge? Time will only tell....

This is my story for Majin buu 25 liner story
- Shuruki Embarassed

New Majin story by Shuruki Kid-buu

Last edited by shuruki on February 10th 2011, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

2New Majin story by Shuruki Empty this isn;t DBZ you noob February 10th 2011, 8:28 pm

Brozly2002

Brozly2002

Look man no offense but this is way before DBZ or after whichever the admins say so for future reference: Majin buu was made by bibidi aka a wizard that hated the Kaios
see he hated them soo much that he created a monster to destroy them and another thing making a majon on here named Majin Buu is stupid cause it specifically says no DBZ characters names will be used

3New Majin story by Shuruki Empty Re: New Majin story by Shuruki February 10th 2011, 8:29 pm

Brozly2002

Brozly2002

Brozly2002 wrote:Look man no offense but this is way before DBZ or after whichever the admins say so for future reference: Majin buu was made by bibidi aka a wizard that hated the Kaios
see he hated them soo much that he created a monster to destroy them and another thing making a majon on here named Majin Buu is stupid cause it specifically says no DBZ characters names will be used

Actually most ppl say its after but i think it is before casue vegeta is back and the sayians aren;t extinct so its an alterant time line as if freiza never destroyed vegeta in the first place

4New Majin story by Shuruki Empty Smarty! February 10th 2011, 10:58 pm

shuruki

shuruki

It was just my story ver not for YOU to judge MY story its not the orignal story So STFU Evil or Very Mad

5New Majin story by Shuruki Empty back at ya February 10th 2011, 11:47 pm

Brozly2002

Brozly2002

it is to the same story its just adding sayians into it i wasn;t trying to be a jackass dude just saying that ur story is just like the DBZ story and u even used the name majin buu lol I'd take that out completly it marks u as a noob and coudl lead to character deletion since majins and bios r reserved for good Rpers sorry to be frank dude but geez

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]