Momochi's Dragon Ball Zee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Momochi's Dragon Ball Zee

Come here for some info on my server Dragon Ball Zee.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post your Rp's here!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post your Rp's here! Empty Post your Rp's here! February 10th 2011, 8:08 pm

Momochi

Momochi
Admin
Admin

Post your RP for ranks here.Keep it discriptive.A minimum of 10 lines. As long as its legit its ok.

https://5421.forumotion.com

2Post your Rp's here! Empty GM Application February 10th 2011, 8:22 pm

Brozly2002

Brozly2002

Ok so I know this isn't the Right place to post it but i'd like to apply for GM Lvl 1 or 2 I am a good admin some of you might remember me from before i am very helpful and Like to do what's right I am also very good at doing events and I know a bunch of random stuff about this game and can fix most ppl's problems without admin powers but prefer to have them cause i like to discuss them in private in case the player is a total nub its embarrassing very much so lol and yeah I'm really 23 so what it just means i'm a little more mature than most ppl on the servers Oh yeah I am in no way like Exgen otherwise known as Luis Spears he's a brit and a jackass lol I am on most of the time and am very helpful to everyone do i get pissed sure I do sometimes but i try to keep a level head and be fair to everyone and no i don;t give stuff to ppl yeah i know Momo I Abused on Videofx's server but i didn't use my powers on anyone other than myself and i just admined i wasn't a participator in any rps the only time i did it was as Kaioshin for an event all I did was revive a sayian king so he could kill the changeling destroying his planet i superfyed him to but took it away the next second after he had killed the changeling by editing his Bp lol well this is my app I think you know i'm a good admin or you should as I have helped you a couple times in the past the bio generator thing that was stupid i don't know how they did it lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum